We provide specialist mental health services for those aged 65+ and services for people of all ages with dementia in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. You could work in one of our teams which include:
- Specialist mental health and dementia inpatient wards
- Hospital psychiatric liaison services
- Dementia outreach services (into care homes and nursing homes)
- Community mental health and intensive home treatment teams
- Dementia diagnostic services
- Post-diagnostic dementia and mental health therapeutic intervention services
We uphold the principle of person-centred care in all our services and support teams to provide dignified and respectful care that meets individual needs, supports choice, and enhances wellbeing. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will work with experienced medics, nurses, psychologists, allied healthcare professionals, support workers, admin and other professionals to provide the best care for our patients.